As founder and Group CEO of Karrikins Group, Peter Sheahan is known internationally as a top-rated keynote speaker, innovative business thinker and thought leader. With staff in more than 23 cities across seven countries, he knows firsthand the challenges of growing a business in these rapidly-changing times.
Peter has advised leaders from companies as diverse as Apple, Microsoft, Hyundai, IBM, Pfizer, Wells Fargo, and Cardinal Health. He is the author of seven books, including Flip, Generation Y, Making it Happen, and the recently released Matter: Move Beyond the Competition, Create More Value, and Become the Obvious Choice.
Peter has delivered more than 2,500 presentations and keynotes to over 500,000 people in 20 different countries, and he has been named one of the 25 Most Influential Speakers in the World by the National Speakers Association, and is the youngest person ever to be inducted into their industry Hall of Fame.
As the pace of commoditization accelerates and the emergence of technological disruption threatens our existing business models, we must find ways to remain relevant and differentiated in the hearts and minds of our customers! This inspiring, case-study rich session will show you how to find opportunity in disruption to reverse the downward spiral of commoditization and matter more to your customers than your competition.
This journey will require that you:
- Understand the difference between value creation and value extraction
- Move towards the very disruption that challenges you and your customers
- Elevate your Impact in the Five Critical Dimensions that clients and customers value most during times of rapid change
- Elevate your Perspective by learning at the ‘Edge of Disruption’ and becoming a thought leader in the business models of tomorrow
- Elevate your Relationships to position you not just as a trusted adviser but as a strategic partner for your customers
FL!P: Proven strategies for turning challenge into opportunity, and change into competitive advantage!
The fact that the world is changing is not new to anyone. The more important question is, what do we need to do in the face of change? Whether you are dealing with disruptive technology, shifts in customer expectations, or changes in regulation, as a leader you must apply an innovative approach to effectively navigate disruptive forces. With deep experience accelerating transformation in some of the world’s most innovative companies, Peter knows first-hand how to take disruption and turn it into competitive advantage. Peter will explore best-practices from multiple industries that have experienced transformative change, and unpack the key insights from those who profited from the change compared to those that became victims to it.
In this provocative, research-based session, we will inspire you to:
- Embrace change and break free from thinking that made you successful in the past but could undermine your success in the future
- Re-think competitive advantage and leverage intangibles to manufacture tangible points of difference in your market
- Improve your margins by driving non-sexy innovation and finding new ways to innovate across the value-chain
- Turn chaos into opportunity by leading the market in response to new regulation, customer expectations, and technological disruption
- Take the intelligent risks required to innovate and drive change within your organization and industry
ACCELERATED GROWTH: Building organizations and teams capable of sustaining growth through a culture of innovation, courageous leadership, and aligned individuals!
As the cliché suggests, you are either growing or you are dying. But in today’s marketplace, it’s no longer about growing or not. It is about growing faster today than we did yesterday and doing so in spite of the larger base we now operate.
In this engaging, case-study rich session, we will unlock the keys to accelerating growth in your team and your organization in order to:
- Help you understand the difference between arbitrary double-digit growth targets and true ambition
- Define the levers you can pull to create a growth-enabled culture defined by innovation, excellence, and accountability
- Provoke you to reflect on the critical role you play as a leader to unleash the necessary appetite for intelligent risk-taking and action orientation required for growth
- Introduce you to the three critical questions required to ensure market relevance and position your organization for accelerated growth
- Orient your thinking towards alignment and the reduction of friction inside your organization
Request Availability for Peter Sheahan
PETER SHEAHAN, CSP, CPAE
$20,001 - $30,000
Speaker fee falls within this range. For exact fee, please contact us.