Craig Zablocki's success in using humor and a lighter approach has encouraged and inspired thousands of people internationally and in all 50 states!
A nationally known speaker and consultant, Craig has shared the platform with Al Gore and Tom Peters. He was the first outside speaker to address the student body of Columbine High School after its tragedy.
Craig presents to Fortune 500 companies, legislators, public service and healthcare professionals, college campuses, non-profit service organizations, and victim rights groups. He has authored Improv 101, Unleash Your Creative Spirit and co-authored the book, Humor Me as well as authored many articles for major publications. He has appeared on countless radio and television programs, including Nation Public Radio which gives practical tools to loosen up, become more creative and live in the moment.
A background in business, teaching in an inner-city school, and performing in a professional improvisational comedy troupe allows Craig to speak from a unique perspective. One participant wrote, "We should harness his energy - it could power a small city. His passion and commitment to making a difference is contagious!"
- Radical Leadership: A New Era for Today's Organizations - At the conclusion of this event, participants will be able to clearly articulate radical leadership principles and relate why their understanding is essential for effective leadership. They will also understand the difference between a purposeful leader and a personality leader, and see how true leaders serve vs. please. Your attendees will realize the principle of "actions speak louder than words" and learn strategies for powerful communication, and learn the distinction of "agreements vs. expectations" as critical to leading a world-class organization.
- This is it! Grasping the Power of Now - This keynote takes a serious look at the "Someday Theory." When I am better, more experienced, richer, older, happier, have less responsibilities or more energy...then I will be able to do the things I want. Is your life taking you on a trip you didn't plan? Is your life going at a speed that you didn't set? This lighthearted and humorous presentation will leave you motivated and inspired to live the life you choose Now!
- Group Power/Authentic Communication - This program has been terrific with re-energizing the work space. What you hear is often not what was said; learn to create a space of listening so that others can communicate more effectively. Craig's fun and interactive presentation will help you realize the impact of your word and how being authentic can transform a group that is divided to one that is marked by energy, enthusiasm and success.
- Think Big - Act Big - What does it mean to Think Big? What does it mean to Act Big? What holds us back from a bigger perspective and bold action? In this keynote, Craig shows how to celebrate our victories, challenge our complacency and live life in a BIG way. We've all heard the saying that mountains are climbed one step at a time - and the way to a BIG victory is one step at a time. Be ready to learn (actually Un-Learn), laugh and up your game both personally and professionally.
- Be ALL In - Getting To 100% - The businesses and organizations that are thriving are able to develop a culture of ownership, accountability and engagement. A culture where people are All In. Could your organization use more energy, more creativity, more direct and collaborative communication? In this session, be ready to learn, laugh and Be All In - both personally and professionally.
Most Requested Healthcare Programs...
- Lighten Up and Laugh - For the Health of It - Are you burned out? Is your LPD (Laughs per Day) average running low? Is it getting tougher and tougher to find humor in a world that is not always humorous. This keynote is guaranteed to leave you laughing while providing ways to use positive humor to promote a healthier, richer life. When we learn to laugh with others and take "humorisks" we can open ourselves up to healing and living in the moment. This keynote takes a light look at the serious implications of positive humor in everyday life and work.
- The Business of Laughter - Using Positive Humor in the Workplace - It is a proven fact that healthy humor increases productivity, motivation, and learning. This keynote is guaranteed to leave you laughing while teaching you how to use positive humor to strengthen morale and increase productivity. Positive humor gives you and your employees a new perspective to deal with transition and change. Learn how taking yourself less seriously allows you to take your job more seriously. Master the "Top Ten Humor Techniques" for the workplace.
- Changing Times Demand Innovation - Using Humor and Creativity in Health Care -
The only constant these days is change. Human creativity and humor is the essence of all change and re-invention that leads to progress. The victories in health care will go to the highly imaginative and creative person. You will get more reward for your creative effort, turn mistakes into opportunities, master change through innovation, enhance productivity and decrease burn-out. Be ready for a hands-on opportunity to experience the power of creativity and humor to create a world class organization.
- Talk, Listen, Laugh - Communication Skills for the Workplace - Effective communication is more than the words we speak. A greater part is what we hear. In this interactive workshop, you'll learn about the four types of listening and how we get stuck in ineffective patterns. Learn how it's not so much what you say as how you say it that gets results. Be ready to talk, listen, and laugh!
- Me Is Greater Than I Plus You - Synergy In Action - Working together can be both rewarding and productive. Learn how positive reinforcement is 3 times more effective than criticism. Experience how control will never be as effective as true empowerment. See why interdependence is only a choice independent people can make. Be ready for an action packed workshop that is as fun as it is informative.