Jack Uldrich is a well-recognized global futurist, speaker and author of eleven books, including award-winning best sellers. He is a frequent speaker on technology, change management and leadership and has addressed hundreds of corporations, associations and not-for-profit organizations on five continents. He regularly makes television appearances on the Science Channel's "FutureScape" program and the Discovery Channel show "Inside Out," and is a frequent guest on major media outlets, including CNN, CNBC and National Public Radio.
Jack is also an ongoing contributor on emerging technologies and future trends for a number of publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Wired Magazine and BusinessWeek.
Jack is a former naval intelligence officer and Defense Department official. He served as the director of the Minnesota Office of Strategic and Long-Range Planning under Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura. His most recent book is Foresight 20/20: A Futurist Explores the Trends Transforming Tomorrow and his forthcoming book is Business as Unusual: How to Future-Proof Yourself Against Tomorrow's Transformational Trends, Today.
- Custom presentations - Jack Uldrich is known for his willingness to work with clients in order to deliver highly tailored presentations that are guaranteed to inspire and motivate. His sessions are designed to not only help your organization profit today but continue to prosper long into the future. Jack tailors presentations to a variety of fields, including health care, energy, education, agriculture, finance, manufacturing, retail and investing. Ask how he can create a customized presentation for your organization.
- The Big AHA: How to Future-Proof Your Business Against Tomorrow's Transformational Trends, Today - In the near future, the greatest change will be the accelerating rate of change itself. In this enlightening, entertaining and educational session, Jack Uldrich shares insights from his book, Business as Unusual: How to Future-Proof Yourself Against Tomorrow's Transformational Trends, Today. He outlines the ten trends that will transform the world of tomorrow. Uldrich also identifies concrete actions businesses can take today to future-proof themselves against "the tides of tomorrow."
- Foresight 20/20: Ten Trends Transforming Tomorrow - What might the world of 2020 like look like? How will your business change? More importantly, how will you and your organization need to change? This engaging and entertaining keynote presentation is based on his book, Foresight 20/20: A Futurist Explores the Trends Transforming Tomorrow. Jack will help you navigate the decade ahead with an in-depth exploration of ten technological trends that will transform the world of 2020.
- The Future Requires Unlearning - Today, we live in a world where "constant change is the only constant." New advances in technology bring forth exciting discoveries every day. But often lost in this new reality is the fact that organizations must unlearn old, obsolete knowledge and old ways of doing business, before they can seize tomorrow's opportunities. In this fascinating, informative and interactive presentation, Jack Uldrich - hailed by BusinessWeek as "America's Chief Unlearning Officer"- explains why unlearning is a critical skill for your organization.
- How the Internet of Everything Will Open Up a Future of Opportunity - By 2020, it is estimated that 50 billion physical objects will be connected to the Internet. What does this mean for your business? In a word, everything. The "Internet of Things" is poised to radically transform customer behavior, business models, and the nature of business itself. In this powerful keynote session, Jack Uldrich will not only explain the Internet of Everything, he will help participants understand how they can prepare today in order to prosper tomorrow.
- Vuja De: Strolling Backwards into the Future - "The perfect keynote for any company, organization or association celebrating a major anniversary!" Winston Churchill once said, "The farther back one can look, the farther ahead one can see." He was right. And what better time for any organization to look into the future than when celebrating 25, 50 or 100 years of success? Global futurist and best-selling author Jack Uldrich has the unique ability to use yesterday's history lessons as a prism for helping his clients and his audiences understand how the world of tomorrow will be transformed. He has created dozens of customized keynote presentations for centennial celebrations as well as diamond, golden and silver anniversaries. From organizations as diverse as the Casualty Actuarial Society and Stiles Machinery to the Cleveland Community College and the International Card Manufacturers Association, Jack always leaves his audiences proud of their rich tradition and past accomplishments but poised to confidently create their new future. Find out how he can do the same for your organization or company.
- Question the Future! - Today, the greatest change is the rate of change itself. Put another way, society is transitioning to a period of constant transition. The net effect is that "answers" about the future are decreasing in value. This reality is, paradoxically, placing greater emphasis on the need to ask better questions. In this thought-provoking but practical presentation, global futurist and best-selling author Jack Uldrich shares with his audience how the art and science of framing and asking better questions cannot only help individuals and organizations survive tomorrow's rapidly changing environment but thrive by providing the key insights necessary for confidently creating their own future.
- Business as Unusual - As Yogi Berra once famously said, "The future ain't what it used to be." He was right. In fact, the future is going to be downright unusual. This begs the obvious question: How do you prepare for an uncertain and unpredictable future? The answer is that you and your organization must think and act in unorthodox ways. In this unconventional keynote presentation, Jack Uldrich helps his audience unlearn the barriers currently holding them back so they can unlock new levels of creativity and innovation. He then concludes by guiding participants through a series of tangible actions that will unleash their ability to create their own future and, in the process, achieve uncommon levels of success.