#1 Best Selling Author Robert Siciliano, CSP is fun and funny but serious about teaching you and your audience fraud prevention and personal security. Robert is a United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla Staff Officer of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security whose motto is Semper Paratus (Always Ready). His programs are cutting edge, easily digestible and provide best practices to keep you, your clients and your employees safe and secure. Your audience will walk away as experts in identity theft prevention, online reputation management, online privacy and data security.
Robert is a 4-time Boston Marathoner, Private Investigator and is fiercely committed to informing, educating and empowering people so they can be protected from violence and crime in the physical and virtual worlds. As a Certified Speaking Professional, his "tell it like it is" style is sought after by major media outlets, leading corporations and meeting planners, to get the straight talk they need to stay safe in a world in which physical and virtual crime is commonplace. Siciliano is accessible, real, professional and ready to weigh in and comment at a moment's notice on breaking news. Robert lives in Boston with his wife and young daughters and he rides a 1987 purple Harley Davidson Low Rider.
- Take Charge, Fight Back! Street Smart Street Safe Personal Security - Did you know that ordinary men, women and children face risk every day? Real Estate Agents, Nurses, and many other high risk professions face significant risk every day. There are 750,000 registered sex offenders in the U.S., and thousands more are unaccounted for. Women are assaulted, children are abducted, teens make themselves vulnerable online and away at school, and everyone's trying to keep home invaders from breaching the castle walls.
In the personal security program, Robert discusses the unique situations families face in the physical and virtual worlds, and determines your best options to protect family and loved ones from crime-everything from how to protect your stuff to how to protect your lives, in various scenarios inside and outside the home.
- Protect Your Privacy and Credit From Prying Eyes! Identity Theft Protection Prevention and Awareness - Every few seconds, someone's identity is stolen. Computers are hacked, wallets are stolen, credit cards are compromised and credit is ruined. The fact is, the system we function under is set up to fail-and unless consumers know their options, it's just a matter of time before they are victimized themselves.
In the identity theft program, you will learn time- and money-saving techniques to prevent identity theft from taking over your life. Get the scoop on all the various automated tools consumers can set up to monitor their identities and secure their information, no matter whose hands it's currently in. When you make your data and identity a tougher target to hit, you render it essentially useless to a thief.
- Defend From Hackers Attackers Thieves & Organized Criminals! Risk Management: Information/Computer Security and Privacy Protection - There is a reason why we keep hearing about data breaches involving millions of credit card and account numbers: hacking is lucrative, with criminals making more in a day than most of us make in a year. The bleeding will not stop anytime soon-and the more time you spend uninformed, the better your chances are of being targeted. In the information security program, you will learn that whether you are a small business or a family of four, there are certain fundamentals that you can follow to protect your data or the data you are entrusted with.
- Bullet Proof Social Media: Online Safety/Security & Reputation Management - There was a time when we carefully "minded our P's and Q's," but now everything is out there for everyone to see because the mole on the inside is us, and we are giving away all the data. The risks we face from sharing too much information include everything, including personal security risks, damaged reputations, and significant business liabilities that put all operations in jeopardy.
In the social media security program, you will recognize what puts you, your business, your data and your reputation at risk. Learn from others' mistakes and develop policies to prevent employees, families and even you from saying, doing or posting things that you'll regret later. Robert will answer all your questions and show you how to create a fool (fool being the operative word) proof plan.
- Active Shooter Workplace Violence Red Flags, Prediction and Prevention - Every school shooting, workplace shooting and even the Navy Yard shooting could have been prevented if we crowd sourced our security. The fact is that when someone's about to "go postal," that person tells the world in many obvious ways. Organizations that do nothing and say it can't happen to them are next in line when it comes to being unprepared.
In the workplace violence prevention program, you will learn the red flags that at-risk students and employees exhibit and know how to best educate and inform front-line employees, managers and supervisors. When you recognize what methods to use, you will create an observant and security-conscious company culture.
- Corporate Safe Travel Security at Home and Abroad - Whether traveling for business or pleasure, there are certain pitfalls you face when leaving the comforts of home. Distractedly packing half your life into a few small bags makes even the most seasoned traveler a target for thieves and kidnappers. Different cultures pose different risks, and vacationers and business people alike are at a disadvantage.
In the travel security program, you will learn the ins and outs of travel security when packing, in airports, on airplanes, at the rental car counter, on the road and in hotels. Discover the various scams and ruses and learn how to become a tougher target as you uncover resources to research each destination and put systems in place to keep you, your family and your employees safe and secure.