Lyndy Phillips is not a PhD, but a PDH – Post Dinner Humorist. This dynamic speaker uses humor, entertainment and inspiration to make people happier, healthier and less stressed.
Lyndy was raised on a farm, served fifteen years in full-time ministry, worked in sales for seven years, and raised two children with his wife of twenty-eight years. On top of all that, he was Executive Director for a television show about marriage. He knows a thing or two about stress and its impact on the body!
Lyndy's presentations not only help audiences reduce stress immediately by laughing, but gives them the tools needed to keep laughing and reducing stress long after the program is over. His style of clean humorous stories mixed with comedy magic and audience participation creates a presentation that is fun to watch and memorable. His unique background allows him to be equally comfortable in front of both blue collar groups and top Executives. He has delighted audiences of all ages and backgrounds across America for nearly 35 years!
Whether you need banquet entertainment, a keynote address, or an educational session, Lyndy guarantees clean entertainment and an enjoyable program with lasting and positive side effects!
- Laugh More. Stress Less. (Keynote) - Nothing reduces stress, wakes up the mind and heals the body more than laughing. It raises the energy level and clears the mind. This program will not only relieve your stress immediately with laughter, you'll also learn where stress comes from, how to know when you're overstressed, what "stress downshifting" does to your thinking, ways to reduce stress and ways laughter heals the body.
As an opening speaker, Lyndy breaks the ice, reduces stress, boosts morale and helps prepare your group for the event. As a closing speaker, Lyndy brings your event to a fun close and sends your group away with smiles, joy and less stress. As a mid-morning or luncheon speaker, Lyndy allows your group to take a break from "shop talk" to enjoy laughing and learning ways to reduce stress and re-energize for the afternoon. As with all of his presentations, Lyndy customizes to your group and involves them in the fun. With audience members assisting Lyndy, each presentation takes on its own unique form and improvised comedy.
- It's Good to Laugh (Banquet Entertainment) - What's the key to a successful banquet? Great venue, food and entertainment! Not just any entertainment, but someone who can grab the audience's attention, bring them together for a great evening and make them laugh. Lyndy does this and more with humorous stories, comedy sleight of hand and audience involvement.
Combining amazing sleight of hand and illusions with humorous stories and funny audience improvisation, Lyndy will have you laughing-out-loud as he does the impossible with everyday objects: ropes, money, ties, eggs, paper, lipstick, cards and more. Watch as Lyndy borrows money, rings and other items from the audience and even steals a few watches, wallets and neckties. And being a one-man show, Lyndy involves members of the audience in every performance to help with the magic, making each show unique and memorable. He'll have your group laughing out loud and scratching their heads while asking, "How'd he do that?" Your group will be entertained both verbally and visually.
- You are a V.I.P. (Employee/Client Appreciation) - Take the time to plan an Employee/Client Appreciation event. Help your team members feel connected with others and with the mission of the organization. Retain key employees/clients by showing them how much you value, appreciate and affirm them. Lyndy Phillips is the ideal speaker/entertainer for your appreciation event. Not only does he know the importance of appreciation, but he has the unique ability of delivering it in a fun, entertaining way with this presentation. You will laugh, be entertained and learn:
- Where personal value does and does not come from
- What comparing ourselves to others does to our own value
- The power of influence and where it comes from
- How personal influence makes a difference
- How to discover hidden purpose/potential