David Nour has been a recognized strategist and thought leader on the topic of business relationships for more than 25 years. He delivers over fifty keynotes annually at leading industry associations, universities and Fortune 500 companies, has several top selling books and pioneered the phenomenon that relationships are the greatest off-balance sheet asset any organization possesses.
David's unique perspective and independent insight has been featured in prominent media and blogs including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fast Company, Mashable, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Success and many others. He is also the author of several books including the best-selling Relationship Economics (Wiley), ConnectAbility (McGraw-Hill), The Entrepreneur's Guide to Raising Capital (Praeger) and Return on Impact - Leadership Strategies for the Age of Connected Relationships (ASAE). In addition he shares strategies and insight on The Nour Group's blog, e-mail newsletters and social media assets reaching hundreds of thousands of executives and entrepreneurs across a broad base of industries and geographic markets.
An Eagle Scout, David is passionate about youth and supports multiple youth organizations as well as plays an active part in the Atlanta business community. David came to the United States from Iran with nothing more than a suitcase, limited family ties and $100. He holds an MBA from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and a BA degree in Management from Georgia State University.
- Relationship Economics®: The Art and Science of Business Relationships -
Your personal and professional success depends on the diversity and quality of your relationships with others. Yet most of us don't spend enough time building and nurturing the key relationships we need to achieve success. That's where Relationship Economics® comes into play. Relationship Economics isn't about networking. It's about learning how to invest in people for an extraordinary return. It's about exchanging Relationship Currency®, accumulating Reputation Capital® and building your Professional Net Worth®. It's about learning the art and science of relationships. David Nour has developed a unique transformation process of individuals, teams and
corporations in the way they build, nurture, and leverage their personal, functional and strategic relationships.
- Adaptive Innovation™ - How do you create greater market value than your competitors? How do you help your channel partners differentiate your products or services? Simple - disrupt your value chain! Adaptive innovation, by definition, is destructive in its character, open to a broad base of business models, and must be driven by high performing teams. Teams who are focused on maximizing the current and future capabilities of their respective organizations. In order to create sustainable competitive advantage, companies must develop a relationship-centric culture with the courage to fail and learn from those failures.
- ConnectAbility - Driven by the ConnectAbility book this session focuses on a systematic approach for developing superior partnerships (manufacturer /distributor, wholesaler/reseller) by applying powerful lessons learned from emotional awareness, personal authenticity, humor, and servant leadership. Key topics such as how to focus on influencing more than one persuades, awareness and performance factors, what effective teams and leaders know about honesty, the impact of emotions in decision making and creating your own luck are discussed.
- #NewNorm - 8 Strategies to Elevate Yourself Above The Market Noise - When an estimated 75 percent of your target market doesn't believe your advertising and marketing, how do you get their attention, influence their thinking, and issue a call to action? This session is focused on eight strategies to elevate your brand, team, or efforts above the market noise. From becoming an object of interest to provoking your relationships and gaining conceptual agreement on objectives, measures, and value (OMV), the content is practical, pragmatic and applicable to a multitude of roles and desired outcomes.
- Enterprise Evangelism - The Economic Value of Exceptional Experiences, Every Time - Exceptional experiences: we all know it when we have one, and seldom return to places where we don't. Beyond customer service, exceptional relationship experiences have become the expected norm by members, customers, patients and employees. What will the same consumers who stay at brand-name hotels, purchase personally-delivered cars, and otherwise favor high-touch, high-care shopping, on- or off-line, expect from their experiences with your brand?
- Sharing Economy - The Disruptive Nature of Collaborative Consumption - What do Airbnb, Lending Club, and City CarShare have in common? They're examples of disruptive innovation in peer-to-peer business models, empowered by real-time insights, highly personalized sharing, global distribution, and reuse of excess capacity in goods and services. All of which fundamentally increase the value of those goods and services for individuals, businesses and communities based on a set of values including extreme trust, transparency, economic empowerment, creative expression, authenticity, community resilience, and human connection. Will your industry be next? And what will you do about it?
- Contextual Intelligence - How To Outthink and Outperform Your Competitive Peers - At the intersection of situational awareness and the ability to apply intuition to sense and respond to trends, are a mindset, a toolset and a roadmap that has been taught at our military institutions for years. This session brings to a broader audience a decade of consulting with high-performing individuals, teams, and organizations, most particularly, how they think, position, execute, analyze insightful data, and make course correction against their competitive peers. It is time to stop asking or wondering what happened and learn how to make it happen in 2014 and beyond.