Jack McCall helps businesses and individuals perform more effectively in a world marked by constant pressure and accelerated change.
His insights are penetrating and his style is refreshingly entertaining. Jack's skill for getting to the heart of the matter is uncanny. His humor is crisp and clean and he never creates laughter at the expense of his audience.
Audiences find Jack McCall's presentations to be a refreshing departure from technical burnout and information overload. Each appearance is inspiring and motivational, making Jack the ideal opening or closing keynoter.
When it comes to driving change, Jack McCall really delivers by:
- Sharing strategies for breaking through the barriers that hold us back.
- Showing audiences how to tap their truest sources of motivation.
- Introducing audiences to the powerful concept of "mental re-positioning"
- Shedding light on the power generated by drawing on one's life's equity.
- Creating laughter and sharing fresh insights through storytelling.
- Making Your Life Count : In a world where the rules seem to be constantly changing, it is easy to get caught up in the speed of life. We seem to be overwhelmed with emerging technologies, changing populations, and jam-packed schedules. Through the perplexity of it all, one of lifešs great questions will invariably rise to the surface: How can I make my life count? In this presentation, Jack McCall will share ideas and insights on what it takes to live a life of impact. Audience members will laugh and learn as Jack shares a step by step game plan on how to make your life really count.
- The Challenge of Change : What are the skills, life strategies, and support systems that one must develop and maintain not only to survive but to thrive in todayšs environment of accelerated change? The Challenge of Change deals with the concepts of firm foundations, evolving support networks, strong relationships and a commitment to combine renewed flexibility with elastic imaginations. In this presentation, Jack challenges us to think courageously, as we consider the risks and opportunities encountered in an ever-changing world.
- Rekindling the Fire When You Are Down to a Pilot Light : Sometimes the pressures of modern living can take the wind right out of your sails and often times we feel the fires of our enthusiasm burning low. The demands of a faster-paced life style, work environments marked by accelerating changes, and the constant challenge to accomplish more with less have a way of wearing us down. In this presentation, Jack will teach us how to rediscover our truest sources of motivation, reassess current positions and recharge our batteries. Along the way, he will also show us how to recapture the magic of laughter.
- Life : The Great Balancing Act : As the pace of life quickens, keeping life's issues in balance and in perspective becomes one of our greatest challenges. A lack of life balance affects our capacity to enjoy our time on planet earth. In this presentation Jack explores the critical areas of our lives: work, play, love and worship; and how each is directly linked to our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being. Hang on! A sense of humor is required for this course.