Seth Mattison is an internationally renowned expert on workforce trends and generational dynamics. As Founder and Chief Movement Officer of FutureSight Labs, Seth advises many of the world's leading brand and organizations on the key shifts happening around talent management, change and innovation, leadership and the future of work. His ideas have been featured in such publications as the Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post and The Globe. He was named one of the "Editors' Picks For Favorite Speakers for 2013" by MeetingsNet and has been called one of the most dynamic young speakers on the circuit today.
Seth's presentations bring an entirely unexpected perspective on the future of work, talent, innovation and the power of relationships. With a passion for helping to create greater understanding and collaboration in today's workplace, Seth offers participants actionable content that can immediately impact business performance.
With his finger on the pulse of today's changing workforce, Seth blends storytelling from his own personal experience working with category leading brands while leveraging cutting edge research to develop fresh perspectives on the key strategic issues most relevant for today's leaders. Over the past 5 years Seth has shared his insight with thousands of business leaders around the world and has received accolades from many of the world's best brands including: MasterCard, Johnson and Johnson, Microsoft, Kraft Foods, AT&T, PepsiCo, GE Energy, Prudential Real Estate, Cisco, State Farm, Merrill Lynch, Dow, Disney and Deloitte.
Seth delivers presentations with specific take-away value that will help organizations:
- Harness the power and perspective of their top talent
- Tap into the hidden brainpower throughout the entire organization
- Establish an ongoing system to nurture and harvest the best ideas
- Learn how to adapt more quickly and proactively to changes in the marketplace
- Foster a culture of stewardship of careers, capabilities, resources, the environment and values
Seth knows that sitting through a boring or off-topic speech is utterly painful. So he keeps things edgy and interactive. He uses stories and humor extensively to craft presentations that are educational, motivational and entertaining. But whenever he's in front of a group, of twenty-five people or twenty-five hundred, he provides valuable and actionable information about the new world of work and what future focused leaders can do to prepare for it.
Seth speaks to all kinds of organizations: Consumer goods companies, Business-to-Business, entrepreneurs, small business owners, nonprofits and more. He's been rated one of the top speakers at every event he's keynoted. Most importantly, his presentations combine three essential qualities: entertainment, information and motivation.
- The Shift: Building Next Generation Enterprises for a Next Generation Workforce - For future focused organizations to succeed in the 21st Century a bold approach to management is needed. An approach where freedom, trust and experimentation are not only embraced but encouraged. The challenge is most organizations today have been constructed upon a model not built for this century. A model based on principles of top down command and control, centralized power and information. Characteristics not equipped for the dynamic changes happening in the new world of work. In this program Seth offers a fresh perspective and call to action for leadership mavericks and trailblazers at all levels to begin the work of dismantling the rigid fixed structures holding organizations back from thriving in the new world of work.
Attendees of The Shift will gain:
- Deep insights into the make or break challenges and road blocks that will define "Pivotal" Management success in the new world of work.
- Fresh perspective on the changing landscape and management models for developing talent and driving innovation.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and a clear set of guideposts for conducting high-value, low risk management experiments.
- A framework to guide their journey into the new world of work.
- The Future of Work Today: Insights from the New World of Work - We are entering the greatest period of business transformation the world has ever known. The rigid models we've come to count upon for centuries are no longer reliable and in many instances, even considered relevant. The constant state of disruption we are experiencing mandates a bold new approach to leadership.
This program is designed to help leaders prepare to navigate a new business landscape where the pace of change is elevating and collaboration is the key ingredient to unleashing the innovation required to compete and win.
Supported with cutting edge research and category leading case studies Seth will prepare audience participants today for what is going to be required to compete and thrive tomorrow.
Attendees of The Future of Work Today will gain:
- Deep insights into what's coming next in the new world of work for leaders at all levels.
- Unique perspectives on the macro drivers of change and a deep understanding of how employees attitudes and behaviors are evolving.
- A new framework to see beyond the fades and more clearly understand the trends certain to impact the business landscape over the coming decade.
- Relationship Revolution: Building Better Connections in the Digital Age - In today's super-wired, highly digital society, humans still crave social interaction and relationships. In business, creating strong relationships is the key to achieving success, both individually and as an organization. What's the secret for cultivating successful relationships, particularly in business? As more and more of lives play out virtually, connections can sometimes feel less than fulfilling. From Facebook to LinkedIn, Twitter to Foursquare, it's important to remember just how powerful it can be to reach beyond the fiber optics and make that physical connection.
By balancing the time and energy we spend in both the physical and virtual space we can create deeper and more meaningful connections. In The Relationship Revolution Seth will explore 5 key insights that will equip you for building better, stronger, more authentic relationships in the new world of work.
Attendees of The Relationship Revolution will gain:
- Insights on the roadblocks preventing us from forming meaning relationships in the digital age.
- New perspectives on the power of empathy, authenticity and vulnerability to foster lasting bonds.
- A road map and follow up plan to nurture and grow lasting relationships.
- NextGen Sales - A power shift has occurred in the world of customers and clients today. No longer do institutions and authority figures hold the keys. Today power, information and influence are shared between customers and sales professionals creating new challenges and opportunities for entire industries. How will you respond to this dramatic evolution? In this program, Seth Mattison will dissect how world class firms, leaders and sales producers are meeting the elevated expectations of more sophisticated and demanding customers by demonstrating an entirely new set of relationship competencies required to compete and win business in this new complex and competitive environment.
- NextGen Talent: Unleashing the Power and Perspective of Every Generation - Take a look around your organization today. There's a good chance you're working alongside 3 and possibly even 4 generations of talent. Going forward, the workforce is moving inexorably toward greater diversity. This dynamic can create crippling challenges or game changing advantages for teams that learn to recognize, understand, value and ultimately tap the strategic perspective that lies within every generation. Fresh eyes alongside seasoned wisdom will be a fierce force in the new world of work. Gen-Power will help you harness it. Seth will explore the histories, personalities, strengths and challenges of each unique generational group. And share insights and today's biggest workforce trends.
- Accelerating Accessibility: Strategies for Engaging the Connected Consumer - We're witnessing the greatest fundamental shift the world has ever seen in the way we organize, collaborate, connect and contribute. Whether it's empowered clients connecting with your brand in new ways or engaged employees amplifying their voices, the walls that have divided us are crumbling down. Leading this evolution is a new generation disrupting every industry and market segment they occupy. Digitally charged and hyper-connected, they are rewriting the rules of engagement. In response to this dynamic shift, a new ethos and view of the world will be required by brands today - one more human, authentic and accessible to all.
In this session, Seth will bring to life this new-networked view of the world. He'll offer new insights, best practice recommendations and actionable tools to foster long-term loyalty and brand preference amongst the next generation of consumers.