Donna Hartley is a true survivor! Her message is one of learning how to conquer change and achieve transformation through triumph over trials. Faced with insurmountable odds, she learned to be persistent during life-threatening times. When her goal of being an Olympic skier racer was cut short, she bounced back by becoming a surfer.
Donna has been suicidal, broke, and a single mother, and she's cheated death three times; she overcame these challenges with her relentless energy and unbreakable spirit. Through an unexpected turn of events, a master teacher entered her life and instilled in her the tools needed to go from ordinary to extraordinary. She passes on this wisdom with strategies to blast through those invisible walls that limit you ... so you can become unstoppable.
She has been an active organizer of the Special Olympics Winter Games in Northern California, fundraiser for Arts for the Schools, an organization to empower the youth, a supporter and participant in the Relay for Life Cancer Charity Walk Events, and an advocate for the American Heart Association Go Red For Women Campaign.
A former Miss Hawaii and television actress, Donna Hartley shared her compelling story on NBC, ABC, PBS, and in The New York Times. Donna is a master speaker and an intuitive mentor. A sought-after expert on surviving challenges and developing heart centered leadership. Donna Hartley is a member of the National Speakers Association, Screen Actors Guild and the owner of Hartley International. She has six stories in the Chocolate for a Women's Soul series and two stories in the Chicken Soup series. In addition, she is the author of Fire Up Your Life!, Fire Up Your Intuition!, Fire Up Your Healing! and the Healing Meditation CD and Insights Workbook.
- Fire Up Your Life! The Power of Inner Leadership (Most Requested!) - Have you ever wondered about your life purpose? Donna shares insights gained from her own experiences and offers nine strategies to overcome daunting challenges, get you unstuck, and move to great fulfillment and transformation. Acquire the skills you need to take your inner and intention leadership expertise to the next level. You will be empowered to shift your attitude with this inspirational and uplifting presentation. As a master storyteller, Donna relates the lessons learned from three life-altering events ... a plane crash, stage III melanoma, and open-heart surgery ... all on March 1 of different years.
Master the techniques it takes to be a survivor and thrive in these changing times.
- Develop an attitude shift that creates inner leadership.
- Acquire the techniques of the backward formula to create results.
- Balance your life in eight critical areas.
- Understand the effectiveness of inner dialog and intention.
- Know that persistence is an inside belief.
- Learn why humor has healing powers.
- Master clear and effective communication.
- Manifest and enhance your vibration energy and intention.
- Create the power of knowing, and you will Fire Up Your Life!
- Fire Up Your Speaking! Dynamic Presentation Skills - Do you want to be an exceptional presenter, influence lives, and advance your career? There is no greater skill than knowing what to say and how to say it. Make a difference when you speak with presentation, projection, and persuasion techniques. Learn how to develop a results-oriented presentation with tools such as body language, voice, and impact words. Heighten your techniques with a powerful opening statement, relevant key points, and a persuasive call-to-action close. If you want to motivate your listeners to action, become a powerful speaker with unique storytelling skills. This offering can also be presented as a one- or two-day video training workshop.
- Develop top notch presentation techniques.
- Heighten your listening skills.
- Be compassionate with your communication.
- Have fun, master your nerves, and make it happen.
- Use effective body language to your advantage.
- Master your voice inflection.
- Discover words that make a difference.
- Begin your speech with impact.
- Project your key points clearly.
- Make your statistics understandable and relatable.
- Conduct a productive business meeting.
- Inspire your staff to follow through.
- Call-to-action close for your speech.
- Master a question-and-answer session.
- Fire Up Your Healing! A Journey of Cancer and Heart Surgery - "Melanoma ... stage III." Those three words struck fear into every part of Donna's body on March 1, 2002. Donna shares the ten-step health regime, blending a holistic approach with traditional medicine, that she developed after receiving her diagnosis of stage III melanoma.
After adhering to this health plan, she was told she was cancer-free. Four years later, on March 1, 2006 (the same date as her first two near-death experiences), Donna was on the operating table for surgery to replace a collapsing aortic valve. Again she initiated her ten-step health regime to be ready for her team of doctors and also planning for her recovery. Now she was adamant about replacing any self-defeating thoughts and breaking free of negative patterns forever.
In this presentation, you'll learn how combining traditional Western medicine and holistic, alternative practices can fire up your own healing:
- The physical and emotional benefits of positive self-talk.
- Why you need to get up ... get moving ... exercise.
- Grab the healthy food choices... but educate yourself first.
- Tune out the negativity.
- Incorporate alternative medicines and techniques that lead to better and healthier results.
- Cultivate a daily action of visualization.
- Learn healing meditations that calm the nerves.
- Construct a team of professional healthcare providers to put you on the fast track to a new and improved you.
- Become a proactive, two-way communicator with your healthcare team to gain your best outcomes.
- Set a specific intention for your body, mind, emotions, and spirit to work together for healing.
- Healing Meditations: Mindfulness, Balance, and Relaxation - You've probably heard you should meditate daily, but your internal response is Who, me? I can't sit still that long! Meditation is a refreshing way to manage stress in your life and create restful sleep. With ongoing meditation, you'll learn the crucial skill of learning to trust your intuition.
In this presentation, Donna teaches the history and benefits of meditation along with a variety of effective techniques. Relax your body and travel in your mind to heal and rejuvenate your body and soul to feel alive and full of energy. Meditation is beneficial for staying healthy and increasing your vitality while providing spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical balance. You are worth it! Take the time to develop your inner calm.
- Understand and learn the power of visualization.
- Reduce anxiety.
- Lower your blood pressure.
- Increase anti-aging antibodies.
- Sleep and wake refreshed.
- Learn the benefits of a 20-minute relaxation ocean and music meditation.
- How meditation heightens your intuition and why that is crucial now.
- Powerful Messages from Heaven - Donna Hartley says, "I flunked entrance to Heaven ... three times." On March first of three different years, Donna had three near-death experiences, crossed over to another dimension, and came back: a plane crash, stage III melanoma, and open-heart surgery all occurred on a different March 1. During each of these near-death experiences, Donna crossed over to another dimension and was granted insights from Heaven from her mentor, family, friends, and enlightened beings. She learned important lessons about why human beings are on earth. Every soul has a purpose.
- How do you choose your life path before you are born?
- The importance of having clear intentions.
- How to discover your soul's journey.
- Raise your vibration, develop the practice of meditation to the knowing.
- The healing power of love and self-love.
- Understand why the animals on earth are here and how they can help humans love unconditionally.
- Mother Earth and climate changes we can expect.
- How to effectively ask for guidance from the other side.
- What can the Akashic records reveal to humans?