Adrian Gostick is a global thought leader on workplace strategy and the author of several successful books on employee engagement. The Carrot Principle, published by Simon & Schuster, has been a regular New York Times bestseller, and 24-Carrot Manager has been called a "must read for modern-day managers" by Larry King of CNN. His book, The Orange Revolution, was a #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller.
His research has been called a "must read for modern-day managers" by Larry King of CNN, "fascinating," by Fortune magazine and "admirable and startling" by the Wall Street Journal. Adrian's books have been translated into 20 languages and have sold more than one million copies worldwide. As a leadership expert, he has appeared on NBC's Today Show, CNN, National Public Radio and others, and has been quoted in business publications such as The Economist, Financial Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Fortune.
Adrian earned a master's degree in Strategic Communication and Leadership from Seton Hall University, where he is a guest lecturer on organizational culture.
- All In: Creating a Culture of Buy-In and Belief - The author of the New York Times bestsellers The Carrot Principle and The Orange Revolution, Chester presents groundbreaking new findings - today's high-performance organizations have a distinctive kind of culture that leads to astonishing results. Chester Elton presents an unprecedented 300,000-person study conducted in the worst of the recession. Based on this breakthrough research and his extensive consulting experience with a who's-who of successful companies, he presents a simple seven-step roadmap that all managers can follow to create a high-achieving culture in their own teams.
With the most current data available on culture, Chester offer specific how-tos for each step, and tells fascinating stories of leaders in action that vividly depict just how these powerful methods can be implemented. Audiences will learn:
- The 3 research-based characteristics of the world's most profitable, productive organizational and team cultures
- The 7 steps today's most successful managers use to generate buy-in
- How managers at any level can build a productive workgroup culture of their own where employees commit to the culture and give that extra push of effort
- A Culture of Recognition: The Teachings of the Carrot Principle - Based on his runaway
bestseller, Chester Elton reveals the groundbreaking results of one of the most in-depth management studies ever undertaken, showing definitively that the central characteristic of the most successful managers is they provide their employees with frequent and effective recognition. This breakthrough study of 200,000 people over ten years found dramatically greater business results when managers offered constructive praise and meaningful rewards in ways that powerfully motivated employees to excel.
Drawing on case studies from leading companies including Disney, KPMG and the Pepsi Bottling Company, the bestselling author shows how the transformative power of purpose-based recognition produces astonishing increases in operating results. This exceptional presentation introduces the simple steps to becoming a Carrot Principle manager and building a recognition culture in your organization. Adrian offers a wealth of specific examples, drawn from real-life cases, showing how intentional, purposeful recognition can change your work environment and improve overall productivity. Following the simple steps to becoming a more effective manager and building a recognition culture in your organization.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: The Teachings of The Orange Revolution - This keynote highlights the key traits found inside the world's most stellar teams. Chester illustrates the steps these teams took to conquer barriers, exceed expectations and overcome mediocrity through brilliant collaboration. This presentation reveals the synergy that exists among teams in the world's most respected and innovative organizations - and how to tap into that power within any group of individuals. Drawing on startling research and case studies from leading teams at Zappos, Pepsi Bottling Company, The Blue Angels, Texas Roadhouse, Apple and numerous others, Chester shows how true teamwork produces results that change the world and can immediately increase productivity, engagement, loyalty, innovation and bottom-line results. This must-see presentation introduces the simple steps to inspiring greater teamwork and collaboration in your organization - through easy, prescriptive, outcome-based applications that can be implemented today.