Jon Gordon's best-selling books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous NFL, NBA, MLB coaches and teams, Fortune 500 companies, school districts, hospitals and non-profits.
He is the author of numerous books including The Wall Street Journal bestseller The Energy Bus, Soup, The No Complaining Rule, Training Camp and The Carpenter. In his newest book, You Win in the Locker Room First: The 7 C's to Build a Winning Team in Business, Sports, and Life, Jon offers a rare behind-the-scenes look at one of the most pressure packed leadership jobs on the planet and what leaders can learn from these experiences in order to build their own winning team.
Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. His clients include The Atlanta Falcons, LA Clippers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Campbell Soup, Wells Fargo, Northwestern Mutual, Publix, Southwest Airlines, Bayer, West Point Academy and more.
Jon is a graduate of Cornell University and holds a Masters in Teaching from Emory University. He and his training/consulting company are passionate about developing positive leaders, organizations and teams.
When he's not running through airports or speaking, you can find him playing tennis or lacrosse with his wife and two teenage children.
- The Seed: Finding Purpose and Happiness in Life and Work - This presentation is the answer to the challenges faced by leaders of organizations across a variety of industries. How do you keep your people committed and passionate about the work they do and the organization they do it for? The research shows that people are most energized and engaged when they are using their strengths for a bigger purpose beyond themselves. Thus, in this thought provoking and engaging talk Jon Gordon shares the significance of this research and the essential principles to help you, your team and organization work with more passion and purpose. If you are ready to plant yourself where you are, make a difference and inspire your colleagues/employees/customers with your performance then this talk is for you and your team.
- SOUP: A Recipe to Nourish Your Team and Culture - Get ready to stir the pot and discover a proven recipe to build a winning team and create a culture of greatness. In this powerful, nourishing and humorous presentation Jon Gordon shares the key ingredients to lead, unite, and engage your team. If you are ready to stir the pot, lead by your example, boost morale and create engaged relationships that foster teamwork and enhance performance then this Soup is for you and your team.
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy - Based on his international best-selling book, The Energy Bus, Jon Gordon presents a powerful roadmap to overcome common life and work obstacles and bring out the best in yourself and your team. Everyone faces challenges and every person, organization, company and team will have to overcome negativity and adversity to define themselves and create their success. Whether you are a leader looking to build a positive culture, a manager trying to energize and engage your team, or someone who desires to enhance your productivity and performance this talk will help you create more success and enjoy the ride of your life.
- Training Camp: What the Best do Better than Everyone Else - Have you ever wondered what makes someone great in their field of work? Based on his work with professional sports teams, world-class organizations, and interviews with top professionals in a wide variety of fields, Jon Gordon discovered that the best of the best share a number of similar characteristics. There is a formula for success. There are habits that the best do that others don't and things that they do better than everyone else. There is a way that the best of the best approach their life and work and craft that differentiates themselves from others. This formula is predictable, repeatable and a process anyone can follow. In this inspirational keynote Jon shares invaluable wisdom, deep insights and proven strategies on what it takes to bring out the best in yourself and your team. Whether you play sports or the piano or work with numbers, a computer or a scalpel, these lessons apply to everyone who must climb the mountain before reaching its peak.
- The Benefits of Being Positive - Being positive is not just a nice, feel-good way to live and work. The latest research demonstrates it's the way to live and work if you want to be more creative, productive and successful. Research shows that positivity improves leadership and teamwork, boosts sales performance, enhances creativity and cultivates high performing work environments. In this entertaining and inspiring presentation Jon Gordon shares proven principles, strategies and research along with humorous stories and real work applications to feed your team and organization with positivity. The strategies in this talk have benefitted many Fortune 500 companies, professional sports teams, college football teams that have played in national championships, school districts, hospitals and more.
- The Carpenter: The Greatest Success Strategies of All Time - Jon Gordon presents powerful lessons and the greatest success strategies of all time to build a better life, career, team and organization. Everyone faces adversity and every person, organization, company and team will have to overcome fear, failure, busyness and stress to stand out, excel and make an impact on your team, customers and the world. Whether you are looking to enhance your leadership, teamwork, sales performance or customer service, Jon provides the tools you need to create your masterpiece. Let's get started and begin the building process today!