With Sam Glenn, "It's all about attitude and it all starts with attitude!" Sam went from working nights delivering newspapers - negative, depressed and sleeping on the floor and barely getting by - to discovering renewed purpose, happiness and humor. Sam had one of the most negative and self -defeating attitudes you would have ever encountered, but something happened that changed everything! It was a chance encounter at a buffet, where Sam accidentally knocked over the legendary Zig Ziglar nearly 23 years ago. This led to a positive friendship between the two and with Zig's encouragement, Sam got on tract in a new direction for his life. Today Sam Glenn is known as The Authority on Attitude and highly recognized in the speaking industry as one of the most captivating kick off and wrap up general session speakers. Audiences gravitate to his humor, relate to his stories and embrace his relevant ideas for improving their personal and professional life.
For 20 years, Sam Glenn has been traveling the country - full time - captivating audiences from every industry with his inspirational talks that focus on recharging attitudes for success. In addition to being an award winning inspirational speaker, Sam is a gifted performance artist and author of 18 incredible books on personal and professional development.
Sam Glenn has been honored by being named Speaker of the Year on several occasions by meeting and event organizations and won two national awards for his training videos. Hundreds of organizations use Sam's videos - weekly - to kick off their staff meetings and cultivate positivity in the workplace. Sam and his wife and two girls currently reside in Carmel, Indiana, but are originally from Minnesota. Sam also has a popular online newsletter - A Kick in the Attitude, which he randomly gives away his artwork and paintings every month to one of his subscribers.
Sam Glenn has a very uplifting story and weaves it into his topics, which revolve around attitude, empowerment, leadership, peak performance, employee engagement, transformation, customer service and teamwork. Sam Glenn is an expert at igniting personal and professional positivity.
- "Everyone loved Sam! It was wonderful to see everybody laughing and having a good time. Sam's stories were hilariously funny, and he told them so that people can relate and get the message behind them." - Power Company Employment Training Coordinator
- The Magic of Enthusiasm! - When you are excited about what you do, it shows up in the work. When you are excited about life, you live with greater purpose. Enthusiasm is a game changer. Organizations that DO NOT make enthusiasm a priority suffer negative consequences of higher turnover, more stress, weakened communication, more conflict, less profit, upset customers and disengaged employees. Without a positive focus, your workplace becomes a factory of zombies rather than a place where people feel they can grow and thrive. Basically, without enthusiasm, your heart will not be fully in what you do. This presentation by Sam Glenn will rekindle your passion, drive, loyalty, excitement and deepen your defined purpose in the work you do. In this humorous and uplifting speech by Sam Glenn, you will gain a new perspective on the value and importance of enthusiasm in work and life. Sam's insights will rekindle that magical spark and give you and your workplace a positive boost of energy and positivity. This talk is for groups who want and need a positive recharge, encouragement to take things to a new level, manage change better, recognize greatness and desire to make a positive difference.
- The Right Attitude Everyday is Everything! - Yep, it's a speech on attitude...but a really good one! This inspiring and humorous talk by Sam Glenn is geared to recharge your attitude batteries, lighten your stress load and give you some uplifting ideas that will benefit you both personally and professionally. Everybody knows the best seat on a rollercoaster is the front cart, so grab a seat in the front because this is going to be an awesome experience you won't forget (and also because Sam gives away really cool stuff to people sitting in the front).
Expect to learn:
- How to instantly give yourself a mental vacation from stress.
- How a little of the right attitude can make a big difference in anything.
- How to supercharge your attitude with energizing enthusiasm.
- How to embrace, grow and become more resilient during times of change
- How to create a more positive work culture - immediately.
- Great Success Starts with A Great Attitude - It's a fact, nobody can choose your attitude but you. So if you had to choose an attitude to drive you around all day, what kind of attitude would you choose? Would you choose an attitude that stressed you out and worked to defeat you? Or would you choose an attitude that works for you, makes you and others feel positive and gets you the results you want? Some people never really take time to think about or develop the vital awareness of how their attitude is directing their behaviors and their organizational culture. We all have skills, education, knowledge, gifts, talents and abilities, but what drives the bus and determines where we go is the attitude we choose. There are some pretty big consequences if you don't have the right attitude driving your bus. For the past 20 years, Sam Glenn has worked with over 2000 organizations and he can sum everything he has learned in one simple statement -"It all starts with attitude!"
Sam has interviewed, researched and learned what makes outstanding organizations stand out and what makes some simply settle for ordinary. This is a great meeting kick off or perfect closing to any event. Expect lots of energy, interaction, laughter, motivation, fun and great ideas that the audience can take back and apply to their personal and professional life.
- Motivational Attitude Battery Recharge - This keynote presentation by Sam Glenn is an empowering, entertaining and captivating way to recharge your group's attitude batteries, rekindle enthusiasm and ignite a new level of personal and professional positivity +! It is what we like to call a positive kick in the attitude! Every day we pick the attitude we will go at life with. Sam often refers to this as picking the driver of your bus. Which attitude do you want driving your bus for your life and your organization? The bus being our skills, education, experience and objectives. If the wrong attitude is driving our bus, we will not achieve our full potential or give our best. This is why it is vital to have attitude awareness - to understand that the attitude we choose everyday is either leading us closer to our desired success or further away from it. Our attitude is a lot like a battery and sometimes it loses it's positive charge. Sam not only puts that positive spark into everyone's attitude, but shows how to maintain that positive spark in the midst of adversity and the things that drain us. Sam discusses how we make attitude a choice everyday and that our attitude is either in the way or making a way and we determine which every day. This program is designed to rekindle your organization's enthusiasm. More than just having a positive attitude, Sam discusses ways to put the right attitude into action and how doing so will achieve the best results. While we cannot control what goes on around us, we can control our perceptions, responses and actions, which ultimately form our attitude. In this side-splitting humorous program Sam shares his seven attitude lessons that will transform your organization.
- The Gift of Attitude: Creating Exceptional Experiences for Others - Every day, we choose the face of our attitude and give it away through the experiences we create for others--customers, co-workers, strangers, associates, employees, family, and friends. This speech highlights how to use your attitude in such a way that it connects you with others and creates a meaningful gift that makes others feel remarkable, recognized, and valued. If you are in the business of creating positive experience for customers and making a difference, this speech is all about using your attitude to make that positive impact. Sam will work with your group to learn more about your industry and audience, to determine the best key take away points that will have the most effect.
- The Art of Inspirational Leadership - This engaging and artistic keynote speech will captivate your group and provide proven principles that achieve positive results. The Art of Leadership by Sam Glenn is an engaging and artistic speech that will provide you with some exciting ideas that you can apply to bring new levels of performance in the workplace. Sam Glenn's philosophy is that a leader's attitude is either creating a way for others to succeed or it is in the way. It is never a matter of resourcefulness; it is always a matter of attitude that is either helping other succeed or not. Sam Glenn offers some incredible insights on how to step out of your comfort zone and inspire people to greater levels of progress, productivity and success. Every leader walks through the valley of rejection, criticism, failure and unexpected changes, but Sam's inspiring speech will empower you and give you more confidence in becoming an inspiring leader.
- The ART of Positive Change - If a ride at the amusement park was named "CHANGE MANAGEMENT," it might not be a big attraction. But, we are all on this change management ride every day. Change isn't easy, but there are some positive aspects to it that can make it very rewarding if we allow ourselves to be open to it. The ART of Positive Change might just be one of the best presentations your group listens to on embracing change with the right attitude. Sam Glenn will tailor his message to touch key points on the changes that your group is going through and he will create an interpretation of how to embrace it and benefit from it. Everyone will laugh and feel uplifted during the presentation. They will leave this message feeling energized and view change in a whole different light. Sam is no stranger to dealing with change. Once riddled with a negative attitude, Sam knocked over the legendary Zig Ziglar at a buffet and the friendship they developed set Sam's attitude in a new direction. Sam is an entrepreneur who understands the ups and downs of business, but the one thing that should always be consistent is having, keeping and sharing the right attitude. It all starts with attitude!
- (BONUS) Inspiring Performance Art - Besides being an award winning keynote speaker, Sam Glenn is also a seasoned performance artist. For nearly 18 years, Sam has been captivating audiences as large as 75,000 people at stadium events with his inspiring speeches and artistic performances. It was over a cup of coffee that the late Zig Ziglar shared these words with Sam, "Attitude determines our altitude of success." Sam's performance art ties back into leadership, vision, attitude and courage. Sam paints a captivating and creative drawing within minutes that your group will get to have as a keepsake or use as a fun give away to someone special in the audience.