Sometimes, it just feels good to laugh!
Scott Friedman is a humorous speaker who will have your audience laughing and feeling good ... while opening minds to new ideas. As Scott reaches for their funny bones with his quick wit and playful style, he will always slip in "how to" techniques and practical ideas on mastering change, overcoming burnout, and building better relationships with humor. Skillfully he offers real-life information and challenges people to take control of their lives. Scott's improv skills and delightful nature will add a refreshing quality to each program. Perfect for lunches, dinners and midnight snacks.
Scott is two time Past-President of the Colorado Chapter of the National Speakers Association and has earned the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), designation, by the National Speakers Association. He currently serves as its National President.
- The Best Way To Predict The Future is to Create It : In these turbulent, uncertain, globally competitive times, innovation and resourcefulness are essential to survival. This renowned program is fast-paced, humorous, and full of useable ideas on becoming a victor of change instead of a victim. Learn to create an environment that fosters creativity and team spirit. The Best Way makes a great kick-off, closing, or banquet talk. Participants come away feeling better about themselves, their responsibilities, and their roles in the future. Treat them to a grand "shot in the arm" loaded with needed tools for creating the futures they want!
- Using Humor for a Change : Personnel directors in America's largest firms believe showing a sense of humor is a prerequisite to success. Positive humor, when used appropriately in a business setting, dramatically increases productivity. Studies show how humor enhances problem-solving skills, improves communication, creates better employee relationships, elevates morale, and reduces burnout. This entertaining yet highly educational program delivers a multitude of techniques proven to add levity to work environments...and lives.
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Sale : Positive humor creates an immediate bond between people, evoking feelings of warmth and camaraderie. What's more, it enhances receptivity, reduces resistance, and sets a tone of cooperation rather than contention. This program explains how humor helps salespeople bond with new customers and keep them for life. Participants explore ways to differentiate themselves from others and build perceived value in the eyes of their customers. They learn to use humor, creativity, trust building, and other communication techniques to add value to their relationships. Through this entertaining, insightful, and interactive program, they discover that he or she who laughs, sells!
- Punchlines, Pitfalls and Powerful Programs: 10 Surefire Ways of Adding Humor to Your Presentations : If you want to make an impact and truly "connect" with audiences, your programs must entertain as well as educate. This program is full of practical, imaginative ideas for using humor to increase the educational value of presentations across your organization. Participants learn to play off the audience, develop original material, and uncover an organization's "humor" hot buttons. They determine where to find clean, appropriate humor and who to poke fun at in a meeting. As they bring more humor into their presentations, they reap the rewards of increased enjoyment and learning.
- How to Hold an Audience Without a Rope : Great leaders are great communicators. This program will greatly improve your presentation skills and make your words come alive. Learn to truly connect with your audience through the use of humor, stories and innovative ideas. Overcome stage fright, establish perceived credibility, and learn to touch a listeners heart, mind, and funny bone.
- Just a Spoonful of Humor : Becoming chronologically gifted does have its challenges, and now it's time to turn the challenges into chuckles. This humorous, motivational keynote takes a look at four ways to stay young at heart. By celebrating yourself, overlooking life's little potholes, looking through the eyes of humor, and remembering what really matters, you're guaranteed to laugh your way to a healthy state of mind. You can never turn back the clock but you can wind it up once again.
- Connecting with Customers : In this entertaining and insightful program, you will learn to build perceived value in the eyes of your customers and highlight your uniqueness. Discover how to build customer loyalty and trust through consistent, reliable service and creating positive experiences. Develop a competitive advantage through a service culture and discover that he or she who engages-wins!
- So you Think You're Funny: Enhancing Communication with Humor : Great leaders are great communicators. Humor can be one of your most effective tools in becoming a great communicator. In this fun, highly interactive program, Scott will give you practical, useable ideas on using humor to increase your value as a presenter. Scott will teach when and when not to use humor, where to find clean, appropriate humor and how to truly connect with your listener. Come to your senses of humor as Scott teaches you the how to use the power of humor in your communications.
- What's So Funny About Being Single? : This is the perfect program for singles groups! Through a combination of comedy, spontaneous song writing, playful audience mixers, and a heavy dose of motivation, participants are given permission to lighten up, network, and have lots of fun. In addition, they are challenged to make choices congruent with their values and desired outcomes. Attendees have reported feeling more playful, spontaneous, willing to take risks, and realistic about their expectations. They learn how to communicate more effectively and become more attractive to the opposite sex. Give your participants a program that will give them a new positive attitude about themselves and being single!