The former Chief Strategy Officer for the $100 million People Marketing division of McCann-Erickson World Group Advertising, Ryan Estis is widely recognized as a leading expert in Leadership & Culture, Sales Effectiveness, Brand Experience and the Future of Work.
Recently recognized as "one of the best keynote speakers seen or heard" by Meetings & Conventions Magazine alongside Tony Robbins, Bill Gates, Al Gore and Marcus Buckingham, Ryan serves as the USA Sr. Associate with Employer Brand International, an advisory member on the SmartBrief Workforce Council, is a certified Human Capital Strategist and professional member of the National Speakers Association. His work has been featured in Electronic Recruiting Exchange, Workforce Management Magazine, HR Professional Magazine, HR Times, SHRM, Business News Network, Crain's Business, Staffing Management Magazine and the books Your Employer Brand and Employer of Choice.
As the Chief Experience Officer in his Management Consulting practice, Ryan Estis & Associates specializes in corporate training and development with keynotes, seminars and online learning that blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate performance. Curriculum design emphasizes emerging trends and case studies on corporate culture, communication, collaboration, leadership, client acquisition, brand experience, change and preparing to thrive in the ultra competitive, hyper connected business environment we now know as the new normal.
Ryan Estis & Associates works with category leading companies to help them achieve the next level of breakthrough performance including AT&T, Mayo Clinic, CDW, Cabela's, Giant Eagle, Microsoft, Medtronic, Equifax and BlueCross BlueShield.
- Passion on Purpose: Turning Corporate Culture Into Competitive Advantage - We know it when see it. An energized workplace. Authentic leadership. Open communication. A culture of consistency, connection, camaraderie and caring. Trust. Personal growth and development. Recognition and fun. Customer evangelism and bottom line business results. The kind of place where everyone wants to work. Where people come first...and profits follow.
This keynote experience will review the essence of cultivating a high engagement, high performance work culture and challenge conventional thinking with emphasis on innovation and strategy that offer the audience 'actionable content' to impact the organization immediately.
- Next Level Leadership: Managing for Breakthrough Performance - Teaching. Coaching. Managing. Mentoring. Service. Leadership is all about helping others stretch to achieve their potential. It involves tough decisions. Honest conversations. Effective communication. Meaningful relationships. Confidence. Trust. Commitment.
This keynote experience offers a compelling crusade on corporate culture, communication, collaboration, brand ambassadorship, change and preparing leaders to thrive in the ultra competitive, hyper connected business environment we now know as the new normal. We will review the evolution of work style design and explore the leadership role in earning BIG emotional commitment around a common purpose. We will examine new tools, techniques and technology that pace with the evolving trend line in the practice of people and leverage case study examples from category leading employers. Ryan will challenge conventional thinking with emphasis on innovation and strategy that offer leaders 'actionable content' to accelerate breakthrough performance.
- The Brand Experience - Successful brands serve as a promise about an experience that creates expectations in the hearts and minds of customers and employees. Culture will increasingly determine how effective you'll be in keeping those promises. The ability to influence culture will define and determine the impact of your brand experience. A more meaningful experience is often the catalyst for success! How can you elevate interest through experience design? How can culture and community drive growth? How can you communicate an increasingly authentic, differentiated and compelling value proposition? How you can deliver an elevated experience more consistently?
This high energy, high impact keynote will answer these questions and introduce actionable content to elevate the relationships you have with your most important stakeholders: employees and customers. Ryan will transform thinking by teaching organizations how to close the "expectations gap", own a unique and repeatable experience that promises to elevate emotional engagement and earn you BIG commitment from the people you care about the most.
- The Communication Revolution -
This keynote explores the evolution in the way we connect, communicate and collaborate to accomplish meaningful work. Globalization, economic, generational and technological drivers are accelerating change and challenging our traditional approach to productivity and performance in the workplace. Ryan will inspire breakthrough thinking on getting connected in The People Economy and offer compelling insights on corporate culture, influence, change and preparing to thrive in the ultra competitive, hyper connected business environment we now know as the new normal.
This keynote experience will review the new media mandates specific to cultivating high engagement, experiential relationships. Ryan will challenge conventional thinking with emphasis on 'actionable content' that offer participants ideas to impact business performance immediately.
- Generation NeXt: Leading Through the Generational Divide - Today's business leaders are now faced with balancing the ideas, attitudes, values and work styles of 4 distinct generations. The identity and ideology conflicts are on the rise as the burgeoning millennial generation arrives in the workplace with an evolved set of expectations about employment and their opportunity to have an impact from day one. Bridging generational gaps to build more awareness, understanding, unity and knowledge transfer will help the progressive organization drive a competitive advantage through corporate culture. Generational diversity, if managed properly, can add to an organizations innovation and brand identity. But change is never easy. Generation NeXt is arriving in the workplace and posing significant challenges to traditional workplace values and structure.
This keynote experience will offer entertaining insights into key attitude and behavioral trends along the generational divide with a forward thinking look into the future of work. Traditional work style design will be challenged considering increasing global competition, hyper connectivity and the evolving expectations of today's employee population. Business leaders will emerge better prepared to assimilate and leverage talent toward a sustainable and competitive advantage.
- Release Your Inner Super Hero: Accelerating Personal Productivity to Achieve Breakthrough Performance - Everyone has a Superhero inside of them and is capable of delivering their very best work. This keynote experience helps people tap into their own deep reservoir of potential by overcoming the inevitable fear, doubt, worry, stress, insecurity and uncertainty that eventually show up in our work and life, threatening to inhibit our performance.
This important message about personal productivity and peak performance will help Executives, Entrepreneurs and Individual Contributors overcome common obstacles in an effort to align our work to the higher purpose that exists inside each of us. We are living through an incredible period of challenge and change and Ryan teaches us how to lean into this moment as an opportunity, embrace what is next and new, focus inside out and let go of the things we cannot control to find more meaning, mastery and momentum in our work life. The keynote is a call to action challenge for those who both desire and are determined to achieve their full potential and accelerate performance gains.
- Rock Star Selling: Sales Performance in the Knowledge Economy - Professional Selling has changed. A new era has emerged where more sophisticated and demanding buyers carefully guard their time and approach any purchasing decision with caution, scrutiny and rigor that simply didn't exist a few years prior. Earning attention, opportunity and partnership with today's buyer requires advanced sales skill and a shift in strategy. Today's seller has to be better than good. Or, RockStar good!
RockStar Selling is an analogy for being an exceptional Producer. RockStar Selling is about beating the competition to close and creating customers for life. It's about separating yourself from mediocrity and exploding past plan. It's about Relationships. Value. Differentiation. Customization. Evangelism. RockStars do things a little differently to become extraordinary. RockStars build fan communities where the value proposition is the vision of an experience. A vision that is sometimes so powerful, so compelling that customers camp out overnight to buy! In business that means winning...and winning big!