Mark Eaton is a successful, award-winning motivational speaker, entrepreneur and author of The Four Commitments of a Winning Team, who has earned the coveted CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation, the speaking profession's highest international measure of professional competence. He has spoken to numerous world-class organizations including IBM, FedEx, Phillips 66, Caesars Entertainment, T-Mobile, LG, and businesses, government agencies and universities at every level. He has been featured as a team-building expert in print and online publications such as Forbes.com, Sports Illustrated and Entrepreneur.com.
Eaton is also a 7'4" NBA All-Star who played with the Utah Jazz for 12 seasons, led the NBA in blocked shots 4 of those seasons, was named to the NBA All-Defensive Team 5 times, was named NBA Defensive Player of the Year 2 times, and still holds 2 NBA records-most blocks in a single season (456) and career average blocked shots per game (3.5).
In addition to his work on team building, Eaton is managing partner in two award-winning restaurants in Salt Lake City, Tuscany and Franck's, recently voted Best Restaurant in Utah.
Eaton is founder and former chairman of the Mark Eaton Standing Tall for Youth Foundation, which provided sports and outdoor opportunities for more than 3,000 at-risk children. He is a former president and board member of the Legends of Basketball, which supports the needs of retired NBA players.
Eaton's television and radio experience includes eight years as host of Jazz Tonight on KJZZ-TV, host of Mark Eaton Outdoors on The Outdoor Channel, and three years as host of Sports Health Today, an internationally syndicated radio show. He attended Cypress College and the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
When Mark is not speaking, writing, or working he enjoys traveling with his wife Teri, horseback riding, mountain biking, skiing, and the outdoors. He lives in Park City, Utah with his wife, children, horses, dogs, and barn cats.
- The Four Commitments of a Winning Team - Get your team into action and achieve breakthrough results
Lead your team to greater heights in performance and achievement, you need to hear Mark Eaton's story. In this high-energy, insightful presentation, Mark shares how he rose from auto mechanic to NBA All-Star and, after twelve amazing years with the Utah Jazz, reinvented himself and became a business leader, entrepreneur, radio and TV personality and motivational speaker. You'll experience the excitement and drama of how he challenged himself and his beliefs and found the courage to keep going and achieve success beyond anything he thought possible. You'll get the inside story on what it takes to win, and discover how to turn your people into top performers by applying the concepts that create sports superstars to the world of business. Mark gives you proven strategies and powerful, actionable ideas you can use immediately to create breakthroughs in your workplace and inspire your team to start playing a bigger game.
- What it takes to consistently play at the top of your game
- How to build trust and loyalty
- The secret to establishing an inspiring, energizing and harmonious work environment
This is a must-see speech if you want to attain your highest goals, maximize your team's potential and develop a game plan to turn every member of your organization into a peak-performer!
- The Four Commitments of a Winning Sales Team - Take the lead, start playing a bigger game and take your sales to the top!
Discover the secret of being the go-to player on your customer's team. In this exhilara
ting, interactive program, Mark takes you beyond the known and familiar to uncover your ability to earn your customer's confidence...and business!
You'll engage in challenging, high-level conversations that will empower you to:
- Find out exactly what your customers REALLY want from you
- Identify the one thing that will make you outstanding
- Discover the secret to enduring and profitable relationships
- Create an environment of generosity, commitment and possibility...where sales soar
Don't miss the opportunity to get these essential concepts and strategies you can use immediately to achieve the success you've only dreamed of!
- The Four Commitments of a Winning and Safe Team - Take your team to the next level of success and safety! Experience the drama and excitement of NBA basketball as Mark Eaton shares the amazing story of how he found his extraordinary ability and rose from auto mechanic to NBA All-Star. Get ready to get into action as Mark shows you how to apply the strategies of sports coaching to build your dream team and take your organization to the next level.
This exhilarating, action-packed presentation will provide your team with proven actionable ideas that will impact their commitment to each other and to the safety and well-being of everyone in your workplace by:
- Clarifying how honoring each team member's strength and role is of critical importance to the success and safety of the team
- Highlighting the only way to ensure your well-being is to ensure the safety of all
- Demonstrating how professional success is directly related to the willingness to promote the security of every member of your team
- Educating your team on how responding to the requests and requirements of others and following safety procedures will make them invaluable
Your team will be on the edge of their seats, laughing, empowered and eager to get out there and do it differently.
Breakout Sessions & Training Programs...
- The Four Commitments of a Winning Team Plus - Create action plans now! You've heard Mark's keynote and you're ready to put the Four Commitments into action. With this interactive presentation there's no need to wait. This dynamic breakout session will ramp up the action, outcomes and energy of your team!
You will craft dynamic action plans on the spot that will:
You and your team will return to work empowered by commitments and strategies you can implement immediately to achieve your most important goals.
- Elicit extraordinary commitment day after day
- Create a collaborative and innovative organization
- Eliminate conflict and internal competition in the workplace
- Infuse you and your team with the energy necessary to produce outstanding outcomes
- Build Your Dream Team - Turn every member of your team into a peak performer and take your team to the top of the biggest game out there! In this transformative program, Mark takes you on a fascinating journey to attain an astonishing understanding of yourself, your team members and the people you need to reach. You will be astounded by your new-found perception of what motivates and drives your team members, your customers and the people you interact with. You'll be captivated by the insightful information he reveals. You'll laugh as you see yourself, and everyone else, in a new way and understand why people respond the way they do. For the first time, you'll truly understand people you may have spent years working with!
In this unique interactive presentation, you'll find out how to:
You'll be inspired, energized and excited and able to honor those around you with greater acceptance and understanding of their strengths, talents, needs and potential. This is an experience that transcends learning; it's one of bonding and revelation. You and your team will become an unstoppable force empowered with a plan to utilize everyone's talents and skills and reach into the hearts and minds of your customers.
- Identify each team member's purpose, position and value
- Unlock the hidden potential of every member of your team
- Facilitate authentic communication between team members
- Revolutionize, recharge and restore harmony in every key relationship
- Nine Steps to Winning Leadership - You have just heard Mark Eaton's Keynote speech, learned the transformative powers of The Four Commitments, and are anxious to put them to use. Mark will now walk you through a Nine Step Coaching Process that will empower you to breakthrough old thinking and access your own wisdom, knowledge, experience and intuition to find answers to the challenges you face. Mark will show you how to leverage opportunities and create an action plan. You will be the leader who inspires and empowers people to act!