Business, like combat, can be a danger zone. Success depends on how well all members of a team execute their individual missions every single day. Many corporations excel at planning - but when it comes to execution, they fail. That's where Afterburner Seminars comes in. For more than a decade, Afterburner Seminars have led the world's top corporations to breakthrough performance through the use of the Flawless Execution Model utilized by fighter pilots of the highest discipline.
This squadron of speakers soared onto the scene in a big way, with offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and India. Their client roster runs the gamut from IBM and Marriott to General Motors. By relating the corporate culture to the sometimes unfriendly skies, the Afterburner Seminars apply real-world situations to impart their message. Regardless of market, business model or industry, Afterburner Seminars have transformed businesses into highly competitive fighting forces to be reckoned with.
The Afterburner Seminars, founded by ace fighter pilot Jim Murphy, provide a one-of-a-kind, interactive, high-energy experience that is custom-tailored to inspire leadership, integrated teamwork and the quick, flexible thinking essential to fighter pilots and business managers alike. Audiences learn to think on their feet, react to change, set a strategic plan, execute it and then debrief, all while learning such valuable skills as teambuilding, leadership, peak performance and experiential learning.
The 50 men and women who make up Afterburners Seminars have been on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies, CNN, CNBC, The Wall Street Journal and Business Week. They have provided leadership development and team building skills for more than 100 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Afterburner Seminars are presented by a squadron of speakers whose message is mighty. Their specialty is giving companies the know-how and the tools to fly above the rest.
- Plan.Brief.Execute.Debrief = Win: A Fighter Pilot's Secret to Business Success -
A high-energy, multimedia keynote designed to help your whole team unleash the power of Flawless Execution in your organization. Imagine it - in just 60 action-packed minutes, you'll turn your group into mission-oriented, flawlessly executing business people. With Afterburner's high-impact team building motivational speakers you will have your team working for the common goals set by you. They will execute your company strategy quickly and effectively. When a team works as one unit, it can do anything.
- Leading Flawless Execution from the Top (with Jim Murphy) - A lecture-style keynote designed to equip corporate leaders with the latest strategy and alignment principles used by today's top military planners. High-level information you will not hear anywhere else! Give keynote speaker Jim Murphy 90 minutes to 2 hours. He'll increase your team's leadership skills 10-fold. Your leadership team will learn the Flawless Execution Model?: a roadmap for leading teams to get aligned and execute on your mission critical business objectives. In larger organizations, strategy tends to be disjointed. It doesn't travel down to the front line. The organization is not aligned - execution is disorganized and unfocused.
- Flawless Sales Execution - Can a sales team really improve its performance overnight? Get ready for the new Flawless Sales Execution Keynote. When the economy is great, having a sales team that is less than flawless is tolerable. Let's be honest. 80% effectiveness is great for most sales teams. 80% effective means most of the reps hit their numbers, most of the managers get bonuses, and investors see an acceptable respectable return.
Most Requested Team-Building Programs...
- Afterburner Day - Our legendary high-energy, multimedia, interactive team building event designed to equip your team with the basic principles of Flawless Execution. (5-6 hours) Imagine your next meeting - just as you finish breakfast, five men and women Fighter Pilots break into the room! You are about to experience the most powerful employee team building experience in the world: The Afterburner Day. Today you and your team are going to learn how Fighter Pilots execute missions flawlessly in the most hostile environments on the planet - and how you can do the same in your environment. You will plan a real mission and Debrief it just like a Fighter Pilot. The skills you learn you will not forget - because you'll be using them on the job the next day!
- Leaning Forward - For clients who only have limited time, Leaning Forward contains some of the core elements of the Afterburner Day team building event in a compressed format. (3-4 hours) Leaning Forward is an interactive, corporate team building event where your team will learn, via lecture and experiential learning, how Fighter Pilots strive for Flawless Execution? in every single mission. This program is for clients that want a high energy, team building program but do not have the required 5 to 6 hours of time necessary for an Afterburner Day event . While the Afterburner Day covers the entire Flawless Execution Model? (Plan, Brief, Execute, and Debrief), the Leaning Forward focuses entirely on Planning and Debriefing.
- Mach 2 - For teams who have gone through an Afterburner event, Mach 2 Execution takes your team to the next level with advanced team execution skills. A perfect follow-up to the Afterburner Day. (4-6 hours) Your team has experienced The Afterburner Day. Now it's time to accelerate. It's time for greater productivity. It's time to thoroughly communicate and flawlessly execute the Mission. Most companies fail at the most crucial point... communicating the Mission and getting people online to execute it. They issue marching orders to start running for the finish line before they even tell the troops where it is. This leaves gaping holes open to error. Productivity slips, morale drops, the competition gets a leg up.