What happens when you schedule 14 professional speakers together in one room on one day? You get a fantastic day of inspiration, education, motivation, and laughter. Our 20th Showcase of Speakers and Trainers was held on October 22nd at the Crowne Plaza in Springfield. Steve Gilliland, CSP, CPAE, was the master of ceremonies for the day, and his energy, humor, and enthusiasm set the tone for the day. The speakers had the opportunity to showcase their skills and talents for an enthusiastic group of meeting planners. Each of the 14 speakers presented a 20-minute mini keynote on a variety of topics. (Click on each speaker's name to read more about them).
- Scott Burrows (overcoming adversity, inspiration)
- Chuck Gallagher (ethics, business, success)
- Ray McElroy (sports, motivation, team building)
- Kay Frances (change, humor, comedy, women's issues)
- Richard Hight (creativity, inspiration, leadership)
- Calvin Stovall (customer service, change, leadership)
- Jay Hewitt (balance, inspiration, success)
- Judson Laipply (entertainment, inspiration)
- Dave Davlin (balance, creativity, sports)
- Corey Perlman (social media, technology)
- DeDe Murcer Moffett (change, peak performance, team building)
- Will Knecht (business growth, inspiration, team building)
- Sarah Petty (marketing, business)
- Jeff Allen (comedy, entertainment, humor)
Some of the feedback from the day...
"Excellent variety - look forward to next time - I laughed and cried all day!"
"This was delightful-speakers were excellent, engaging, different."
We want to thank all of the speakers and attendees for sharing their day with us to make this Showcase so successful!"